Students are working on their reaction rate lab, so I took photos of one of the trials at specific times and then shared the photos with them on a Google doc. They were able to insert the photos into the Procedure or into the Data and Observation sections of their report. They also graphed the first part (concentration vs reaction time) on Logger Pro today and placed that in the report under Analysis.
Two students did not finish evaporating their sports drink (to calculate % dissolved solids) when the period ended. I was able to keep an eye on the crucible and then place it on the electronic scale. Rather than write it down and risk misplacing it (something I
never sometimes do), I took a photo with my phone. Students got the data today and completed their calculations.